QMS certification (quality management systems)
Quality management system certification is set on a voluntary basis. Certification procedure is regulated by government standard acts and documents.
Plc.«ECSC» offers a wide range of services on management systems certification on a voluntary basis, including QMS development and implementation based on ISO 9001 (State Standard ISO 9001-2011) and other specialized standards harmonized with ISO 9000.
Constantly developing market and severe competition have caused Russian companies to give priority to quality. QMS has turned into a necessary management instrument.
Obtaining of quality certificate ISO 9001:2008 allows enterprises of all scope of activities to demonstrate to their target groups their ability to provide services or to manufacture products which fully correspond to the requirements of both the law and a customer.
All the other standards are distinguished by detailed and advanced requirements towards management systems, taking into consideration sectoral peculiarity or organization scope of activity.
Management systems certification services granted by Plc. ECSC
- Certification ISO 9001 - quality management systems on organizations and enterprises.
- Certification ISO 22000 – quality management systems in foodstuff security.
- Certification OHSAS 18001 – health care and labour management systems.
- Certification ISO 14001 – ecology management systems.
- System certification ISO 50001:2011 and/or BS EN 16001:2009 of energy management.
- Certification ISO/TS 16949-2009 (State Standard Р 51814.1-2009) quality management systems in automobile industry.
- Certification State Standard Р ISO/ТУ 29001-2007 (ISO/TS 29001) QMS in oil-and-gas and petrochemical enterprises.
- Certification State Standard Р ISO/MEK 27001-2006 (ISO/IEC 27001:2005) QMS in information security.
- Certification ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 service management systems in information technologies sphere.
- Certification ГОСТ Р 52614.2-2006 (IWA 2:2007) QMS in educational institutions.
- Certification ISO 31000:2009, ISO 13485:2003 (State Standard Р ISO 13485-2004), ISO 28001:2007, IRIS, TL 9000, IWA 4:2009 (State Standard Р 52614.4-2007).
A conformity certificate for management systems displays data about an organization which has undergone a certification procedure, and also the part of certification to which extend the effect of the given document.
Certified quality management system is a complex implementation of a wide range of management, financial, personnel and marketing tasks, a strong instrument for considerable achievements!
To order a service or consult with an expert:
- +7 (495) 649-85-78 – for Moscow;
- +7 (812) 648-29-68 – for St. Petersburg;
- 8 (800) 555-02-78 – free multichannel line for the regions.