Integrated management systems (IMS)
Development, implementation and certification of integrated management systems.Building of the various options of IMS based on general and branch standards.
Integrated management system is a system of quality, risk, health and safety, environmental and information security administration.
«Expert Client Support Centre» offers two options for building IMS in your enterprise:
- Sequential integration of management systems in the existing QMS, embedded on the basis of ISO 9001 – additive model;
- simultaneous implementation of multiple systems - a fully integrated model*.
*This option greatly simplifies the subsequent certification of IMS and seems to be preferable in the organizational and economic aspects.
Standards for integrated management systems
- ISO 22000/HACCP – food safety;
- ISO 14001 – environmental management;
- OHSAS 18001 - labor protection management;
- ISO 50001 / BS EN 16001 - energy management;
- ISO / IEC 27001 – information security;
- ISO / IEC 20000 - quality management of IT-services;
- ISO / TS 16949 - management in motor industry;
- Other highly specialized branch standards.
The advantages of building of an integrated management system
- minimum functional dissociation and high coordination of theorganization management structures;
- total amount of documentation, that is much inferior to the total volume of several systems;
- lower complexity of the implementation and development of the integrated system in comparison with stand-alone QMS;
- optimal system development and certification costs.
To order a service or consult with an expert:
- +7 (495) 649-85-78 – for Moscow;
- +7 (812) 648-29-68 – for St. Petersburg;
- 8 (800) 555-02-78 – free multichannel line for the regions.