Certification OHSAS 18001, State Standards Р 54934-2012, State Standards 12.0.230-2007 (ILO/OSH 2001)
Certification of correspondence of labor safety management system to the standard OHSAS 18001, State Standard 12.0.230-2007, State Standard Р 54934-2012.
Standards of OHSAS 18000 series relate to the documents on the evaluation of the health care and labor safety. The standards were developed in response to customer demands for an acknowledged standard for health care and labor safety management systems. Such a standard can be used to evaluate and certify their management systems.
|Number of personnel||Service form||Performance period||Cost|
|Up to 25 persons||" turnkey "||3 days||35 000 RUB|
|More than 25 persons||" turnkey "||7 days||45 000 RUB|
Main components of the series OHSAS 18000:
- OHSAS 18001 — requirements for health care and labor safety;
- OHSAS 18002 — instructions on OHSAS 18001 implementation.
OHSAS 18001 was developed to correspond with the standard ISO 9000 (for quality management systems) and ISO 14000 (for ecological management systems) in order to provide organizations with management system integration if they wish.
In Russia there is State Standard Р 54934–2012, which is an analogue of the international version OHSAS 18001:2007, and interstate State Standard 12.0.230-2007, developed on the base of general requirements ILO/OSH 2001.
Purpose of the standards is to coordinate and provide objectivity in labor safety and management system in the company.
Creating a management system of health care and labor safety in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 will allow the company to implement new approaches to the labor safety management. The main objective of the system is management of labor safety and health care risks.Health and security management system is:
- Employer’s responsibility for provided jobs. Current legislation in this sphere in Russia stipulates the fulfillment of certain demands and conditions for provided jobs, and the standard determines the right way to manage these processes.
- Insuring risks of the employers who are in direct relation with job security in the companies.
- Introduction of modern, world renowned technologies for more effective co-operation with foreign partners.
- +7 (495) 649-85-78 – for Moscow;
- +7 (812) 648-29-68 – for St. Petersburg;
- 8 (800) 555-02-78 – free multichannel line for the regions.