GOST R ISO/TU 29001-2007 (ISO/TS 29001) certification of QMS at petroleum and petrochemical enterprises
Requirements of ISO/TS 29001 international standard have been elaborated on the basis of the common provisions and requirements of ISO 9001 with due regard to particular characteristics of petroleum and petrochemical industries.
Authentic Russian version of ISO/TS 29001 is the national industrial standard GOST R ISO/TU 29001-2007.
Implementation and certification of quality management system capable of meeting requirements of ISO/TS 29001 standard enables petroleum, petrochemical and gas industry enterprises not only to increase effectiveness of their business activity but also to get efficient competitive advantages.
Accredited certification agency «Expert Client Support Centre» will deliver professional services for implementation of QMS and in the shortest time possible will perform certification of your enterprise’s quality management system regarding conformity with GOST R ISO/TU 29001-2007.
|Validity of the certificate||Service form||Performance period||Cost|
|3 years with possibility of subsequent prolongation||"turnkey"||7 days||90 000 RUB|
Certification documents: GOST R ISO/TU 29001-2007 certificate (a copy in English is issued upon request), permission to use the conformity mark, two personal certifications for expert auditors).
If your enterprise already has ISO 9001:2008 certificate (GOST R ISO 9001-2011), it is necessary to improve the implemented QMS in accordance with the requirements set in ISO/TS 29001:2010 standard. Herewith the cost of certification is reduced.
Objects of ISO/TS 29001:2010 certification
The enterprises interested in getting ISO 29001 compliance certificate are the ones specializing in:
- conduct of geological exploration and field production of hydrocarbon crude (oil and natural gas);
- transportation and storage of oil and natural gas;
- production of petroleum derivatives (from oil and natural gas);
- supply (sales) of oil, natural gas and their derivatives;
- providing equipment repair services for petroleum and petrochemical enterprises.
What competitive advantages does an enterprise get having received ISO/TS 29001:2010 (ISO/TU 29001-2007) certification?
- Increase in production manageability which allows adapting to the changing market conditions.
- Higher level of partners’ and consumers’ loyalty.
- Opportunity to prove its worth as a reliable supplier and lowering of risk of receiving reclamations.
- Optimization regarding recall and improvement of defective goods, expenses.
- Priority positions at tenders, compared to competitors.
- Attractiveness of the enterprise as an object of public investment and subsidy assistance.
- Prospects of cooperation with large state-owned and commercial companies (Gazprom etc.).
- Prospects of international market entry.
- Possibility to cast itself as a successful object of a PR-campaign.
In order to get a detailed consultation regarding ISO/TS 29001:2010 (GOST R ISO/TU 29001-2007) certification address the online consultant of «ECSC» or contact other our experts by telephone:
- +7 (495) 649-85-78 – for Moscow;
- +7 (812) 648-29-68 – for St. Petersburg;
- 8 (800) 555-02-78 – free multichannel line for the regions.