Energy management system certification ISO 50001:2011 and/or BS EN 16001:2009
Services for energy management system certification regarding conformity with BS EN 16001:2009, ISO 50001:2011 standards. Shortest performance period, reasonable cost. No intermediaries.
Cutting down energy resources consumption is one of the top-priority challenges as of today. Implementation of an energy management system enables enterprises to achieve not only energy consumption efficiency, but also financial saving as well as reduction in negative impact on the environment.
Presence of a certified energy management system in most cases simplifies the procedure of energy audit and other important practices and operations.
Accredited certification agency Expert Client Support Centre performs valuation and certification of energy management system regarding conformity with ISO 50001:2011 or BS EN 16001:2009 standards. The service is provided without intermediaries, at reasonable cost and in the shortest possible time.
|Validity of the certificate||Service form||Performance period||Cost|
|3 years with possibility of subsequent prolongation||"turnkey"||10 days||50 000 RUB|
Certification documents: EN 16001:2009 or ISO 50001:2011 certificate (a copy in English is issued upon request), permission to use the conformity mark, two personal certifications for expert auditors).
ISO 50001:2011 and BS EN 16001:2009 standards
On the basis of ISO 50001:2011 (ISO 50001:2011) standard, the scheme of an effective energy management of trading and industrial enterprises is drawn. Companies that implement the energy management system complying with ISO 50001 standard’s requirements have possibility to reduce the negative impact on the environment and significantly cut down expenses connected with energy consumption.
International standard BS EN 16001:2009 enables implementing of really functional energy management system ensuring saving and efficient use of energy resources.
Implementation of EMS on the basis ISO 50001:2011 (ISO 50001:2011) or BS EN 16001:2009 standards’ requirements is possible at enterprises of any property category, area of activity and goods produced. Concurrently, both standards are in line with other QMS such as: ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 или ISO 14001.
Objects of BS EN 16001 and/or ISO 50001:2011 certification:
- industrial and construction enterprises;
- social institutions (hospitals, medical centers, schools, universities etc.);
- state and municipal organizations;
- transportation companies specializing on passenger carrying;
- commercial property and buildings owners.
What competitive advantages does implementation of energy management system and BS EN 16001 and/or ISO 50001:2011 certification provide?
- Increase in energy efficiency.
- Reduction of expenses connected with energy consumption.
- Minimizing of expenses and risks connected to possible punitive sanctions for environmental abuse.
- Loyal attitude on the part of government supervision authorities.
- Attractiveness of the enterprise as an object of efficient use of energy resources.
- Additional advantages when participating in tenders for state and municipal orders.
Professional consultation on BS EN 16001 and/or ISO 50001:2011 certification by «CESС» LLC experts will be promptly provided by phone numbers:
- +7 (495) 649-85-78 – for Moscow;
- +7 (812) 648-29-68 – for St. Petersburg;
- 8 (800) 555-02-78 – free multichannel line for the regions.