GOST R ISO/MEC 27001-2006 (ISO/IEC 27001:2005) cyber security management certification
In this day and age every enterprise which is interested in preserving the confidentiality and integrity of its assets needs a cyber-security management system (CSMS). Management practice of CSMS is based on the international standard ISO/IEC 27001:2005 defining the requirements as related to elaboration, implementation and operation of this system within business processes taking place at an enterprise.
Authentic Russian version of ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard – GOST R ISO/MEC 27001-2006.
Certification of CSMS regarding conformity with ISO/MEC 27001 is a process which allows confirming the presence of actually functioning certification at an enterprise.
«Expert Client Support Centre», being an officially accredited certification agency, will take upon itself the certification of cyber security management system of your organization regardless of its ownership type and specialization. Having received GOST R ISO/MEC 27001-2006 certificate you will always be able to testify presence of high-level protection of confidential information and minimal risks of its leakage.
|Validity of the certificate||Service form||Performance period||Cost|
|3 years with possibility of subsequent prolongation||"turnkey"||7 days||90 000 RUB|
Certification documents: GOST R ISO/MEC 27001-2006 certificate (a copy in English is issued upon request), permission to use the conformity mark, two personal certifications for expert auditors).
ISO/IEC 27001 standard is in compliance with ISO 9001 quality management system standard and is based on the same principles.
WARNING: ISO/IEC 27001:2005 (GOSR T ISO/MEC 27001-2006) standard doesn’t set up technical requirements regarding IT-security facilities. Those responsible for data protection have a right to use any technical solutions and are not limited in the choice of the firmware.
Objects of ISO/IEC 27001 certification
Thanks to universalism of ISO/IEC 27001 standard, the cyber security management system complying with its requirements can be built in any organization. First of all, implementing of CSMS and receiving of a relevant certificate is interesting for enterprises and institutions whose activity is connected to presence of a high level of informational risks. Among them are:
- educational and financial institutions;
- insurance companies and delivery services;
- companies providing telecommunications and IT-services;
- nuclear power industry enterprises;
- design and construction organizations (depending on specialization);
- scientific and research centers;
- healthcare institutions;
- majority of manufacturing enterprises.
What does certified CSMS ISO 27001 (GOST R ISO/MEC 27001-2006) give to an organization?
- Reveling of soft spots of CSMS and presence of cyber safety threat to the actual business processes.
- Calculation of potential risks and taking necessary management decisions.
- Ensuring effective data protection in critical situations.
- Optimization of expenses connected to safety system management.
- Promotion of the organization’s authority on the domestic market and opening of the foreign markets.
- Improvement of relations with oversight authorities, simplification of procedure of getting necessary approvals.
- Opportunity to get priority positions among participants of tenders.
To order a service or consult with an expert:
- +7 (495) 649-85-78 – for Moscow;
- +7 (812) 648-29-68 – for St. Petersburg;
- 8 (800) 555-02-78 – free multichannel line for the regions.