GOST R 52614.2-2006 (IWA 2:2007) quality management system certification of educational institutions
Due to implementation of an effective operating quality management system in the field of education, educational institutions have the opportunity to move to a new level.
National branch standard GOST R 52614.2-2006 (international standard ISO / IWA 2:2007) is designed as a detailed guide to help educational institutions to build the effective QMS, that fully meets the requirements of GOST ISO 9001, taking into account the specifics of the modern pedagogical practices.
Certificate ISO / IWA 2:2007 (GOST R 52614.2-2006) ensures the high quality of educational services provided by the agencies of extra professional training, pre-university and higher education.
Experts of accredited certification body of “CESK” Llc. have rich experience in implementation of the certification GOST R ISO 9001-2011 (ISO 9001:2008) and QMS in enterprises of various fields of activity. Due to our support, you will receive a certificate ISO / IWA 2:2007 (GOST R 52614.2-2006) without excessive costs and in the optimum term.
|Validity of the certificate||Service form||Performance period||Cost|
|3 years with possibility of subsequent prolongation||"turnkey"||5 days||50 000 RUB|
Certification documents: certificate GOST R 52614.2-2006 (the duplicate in English is issued on request), license on the use of conformity mark, two registered certificates for expert auditors.
The advantages of implementation of quality management systemand the certificate GOST R 52614.2-2006 (ISO / IWA 2:2007) for educational institution?
- Increase in loyaltyof oversight agencies and customers of educational services and.
- Possibility to enhance the image of the institution as organizations, which consistently provides quality services in the field of education.
- Possibility to successfully claim to government financing.
- Competitive advantage in the fight for tenders.
- Increased investment appeal.
Online Consultant from “CESK” Llc. and our experts will provide professional support and answer all your questions about the certification procedure IWA 2:2007 (GOST R 52614.2-2006) and QMS implementation in educational institutions.
Order service or consult with an expert
- +7 (495) 649-85-78 – for Moscow;
- +7 (812) 648-29-68 – for St. Petersburg;
- 8 (800) 555-02-78 – free multichannel line for the regions.