Housing and utilities certification– certification of works and services
Certification in housing and utilities sphere and certification of works and services is voluntary.
After abolition of licenses that authorized maintenance of cities’ and other settlements’ utilities voluntary certification became the fundamental selection (on competitive ground) criterion for companies that provide modernization, renewal and current maintenance of housing and utilities objects. Besides a large number of repair and construction works haven’t been included in the List of works controlled by SRO. In order to confirm the quality of performance of such works one has to receive a conformity certificate.
«Expert Client Support Centre» will provide assistance in housing and utilities certification with no extra expenses and waste of time. Our experts are well aware of all nuances in this sphere. We perfectly understand who important it is to have delays in getting a compliance certificate for organizations that want to participate in state and municipal tenders.
|Validity of the certificate||Service form||Performance period||Cost|
|3 years with possibility of subsequent prolongation||"turnkey"||2 days and more||30 000 RUB|
Objects of housing and utilities certification:
- regional and municipal housing and utilities authorities;
- management companies (housing cooperative, heat distribution company etc.);
- water supply and sewer enterprises and heat power households;
- housing and maintenance enterprises;
- enterprises specializing in еimprovement and landscaping of territory;
- any construction and repair companies and individual entrepreneurs that didn’t become members of SRO for the reason of cervices being out of scope.
Works and services certified in housing and utilities sphere:
- repair works of housing and peripheral structures;
- services provided by municipal hotels and other municipal residence places;
- territory hygienic cleaning works;
- electric power supply, water supply and drain services;
- planting of greenery.
What does an enterprise get from the housing and utilities certificate?
The main goal of certification in housing and utilities sphere is to raise quality and safety of housing and utilities services and defend legitimate interests and right of citizens. Enterprises that received a certificate have a possibility to:
- raise its business rating which will have a positive impact on its status;
- get an expert opinion on improvement in quality of services and works;
- become an object of public investment;
- participate in municipal and state tenders.
You will get more detailed consultation on all issues regarding certification in housing and utilities sphere from our online consultant or by telephone:
- +7 (495) 649-85-78 – for Moscow;
- +7 (812) 648-29-68 – for St. Petersburg;
- 8 (800) 555-02-78 – free multichannel line for the regions.
Legal and actual address.
Telephone and fax numbers, e-mail (if any).
2. Copy of the Charter.
3. Copy of the foundation agreement.
4. Copy of enterprise’s registration (re-registration) certificate.
5. Copy of certificate on tax registration.
6. Copy of a letter from Goskomstat with attachments.
7. Data about employees’ qualification:
- copies of education certificates;
- copies of passports;
- copies of work books;
- copies of advanced training certificates;
- worker certificates.