Membership in SRO of industrial safety
Consistency of the self-regulation has been vividly demonstrated in terms of the construction sphere. Now, the government has set a course on reforming of the industrial safety sphere. On the one hand, membership in SRO of industrial safety is a transition to the whole level of the sphere’s development, on the other, wider possibilities for cooperation with authorities and influence on rulemaking.
Membership in SRO of industrial safety: obligatory fees
|Name of the fee||Periodicity||Payment|
|Entrance fee||One time||30 000 RUB|
|Contribution to the compensation fund||One time||3 000 RUB|
|Membership fee||Monthly||from 10 000 tu 12 000 RUB|
As of today, setting up of SROs of industrial safety and membership in these self-regulating organizations is absolute voluntary.
What are the goals and tasks of SRO of industrial safety?
The institute of self-regulation in the sphere of industrial safety review is designed to deal with the following issues:
- further development of entrepreneurial initiative;
- raise quality of core business realization;
- ensure efficient prevention of injury to property, health or life of third persons as well as damage to the environment as a result of emergency situations at dangerous industrial objects brought about by incorrect conduct of work in the sphere of industrial safety review by members of SRO.
Which organizations and enterprises can become members in SRO of industrial safety?
Membership in a self-regulating organization of industrial safety can be granted to individual entrepreneurs and/or legal entities, including international and foreign ones, whose professional activity is of industrial safety review. These entities have to acknowledge the Charter of SRO, its internal documents, rules and standards, comply with the terms of membership in the self-regulating organization as well as pay the fees on a timely basis.
What advantages does membership in SRO of industrial safety give to a company today?
- One of the most important advantages a company receives from membership in SRO is representation and comprehensive defense of its social, professional and economic interests in public associations, executive and legislative bodies.
- SRO provides for professional growth of the companies’ staff, promoting training and professional advancement of personnel and organizing timely accreditation.
- Each member of SRO of industrial safety receives necessary legal and informational assistance.
- Becoming members of SRO, expert organizations receive additional financial guarantees from insurance companies.
- Besides, members of SRO have an opportunity to become direct participants of setting of standards and rules of professional activity by introducing its suggestions for consideration of the working group.
Approval for works in the sphere of industrial safety review is valid regardless of place of registration of the SRO and the company itself as well as its geographic reach. Validity period of the approval of SRO is not lim ited. Companies and individuals entrepreneurs that work within one region or city should become members of a regional or local SRO.
*Amount of fee depends on the chosen SRO and insurance company.
**All above mentioned fees are official. Money transfer is done according to the agreement to bank accounts of the company which provides legal services, SRO and insurance company.
The period of getting membership in SRO depends on how fast the necessary fees have been paid and the needed set of documents submitted and can vary from 2 to 4 weeks.
«Expert Client Support Centre» conducts free consultations with SRO, introduces to the clients the most important criteria for choice of self-regulating organization and provides legal advice at all stages of getting membership in SRO of industrial safety – from preparation of the set of documents, till receiving of the approval.
To order a service or consult with an expert:
- +7 (495) 649-85-78 – for Moscow;
- +7 (812) 648-29-68 – for St. Petersburg;
- 8 (800) 555-02-78 – free multichannel line for the regions.